Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and finally decided it was time to join the millions of others who "blog"!

I've learned a lot about computers and surfing in the last year or so and I've found a lot of interesting web sites. Rather than keep all this great "wisdom" to myself, I've decided to share my thoughts with you.

To protect my privacy and yours, I have decided to make this site "by invitation only". That means that you can only view the contents and comment if you have a "Google account". It is very simple, just provide an e-address, create a user name and a password. Then log on to see what I'm rambling on about next.

You may find a few thoughts, my opinion, a joke, a recipe, new music suggestions, a new TV show to watch or an old movie to rent. It might be light or it might be serious but I hope you will visit often and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions. (realistic AND clean!)

PS Don't forget to bookmark this site!

dn

1 comment:

dnsyl57 said...

This site started as "by invitation only" and I only told about 20 people to start with. However, it quickly became obvious that the site would have to go public as there were a number of people - including myself - who were having trouble accessing the page. So on Monday, February 18, 2008 this site went "public" and can now be veiwed by anyone on the web.

Welcome one and all! I hope you like what I've done with the place and come visit often! Feel free to invite a friend!

dn